Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New to the Blogging World

Hello all who may read this new post. I've started a new role at my current work place, which has required me to learn this new world of "Blogging" I've never known to exist. With this being said.....it's been an extremely fun adventure and learning process.

I hope to use this, and other, blog sites as a resource for myself, and hopefully others interested, with topics I have, am currently, and will eventually deal with in the Music Ministry. I never had a resource to go to (that I knew of) and never had training, education, nor an example to follow, prior to diving into this endeavor I now am in charge of. Things I never knew I would ever run across, or thought I would deal with are; dealing with difficult people, unmotivated yet talented people, spiritual issues, etc., etc., etc.

I look forward to this project, and hope someday, this will benefit and bless someones life, ministry and soul.

We'll be talking soon, God Bless

B

0 comments: